Fresco is worked on by Facebook Android engineers. They’re often around and available for questions.
The GitHub issues page is the best place to ask questions, find answers, and report issues.
How to get help
When you report an issue on GitHub, the more information the better. Here are some things that will help you get an answer faster:
- A screenshot or video of the problem
- A snippet of the code in question
- Logcat output, if your app is crashing.
- The format of the affected images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, or WebP)
- Whether the image is an animation
- Where the images are coming from - network, local file, content provider, asset, or resource.